Guidelines - How the salon will look
These guidelines are changing regularly so for the latest updates please check when you make your appointment.
- On arrival, we will use a non-contact thermometer to take your temperature. We are taking the temperature of all staff too
- Hand sanitizer must be used on entry to the salon
- All clients must wear a facemask. All staff will wear a visor.
- We have to ask and record for NHS track & tracing few basic health questions. These records are only kept for this purpose and only for a month If you have a temperature, or are feeling unwell, or if any person in your household is unwell or is self-isolating please do not come to the salon by call us and re-arrange your appointment.
- To ensure maximum social distancing we will stagger customer appointment times. Please arrive on time. If you are late we may not be able to fit you in.
- Clients must minimize what they bring to the salon, you will be asked to keep all belongings with you.
- We ask that you come to your appointment alone as our seating area will not be available for guests. If you need assistance or care ie client is a young child please let us know when booking so that we can create a safe space for them to wait. They will also be required to have their temperature taken, answer the health check and wear a face mask at all times.
- We ask that you do not pay in cash. Please pay using credit or debit card or using other cashless options - ie Apple Pay or google pay, remember there is a limit on these cardless methods - currently £45.
- We are not able to serve refreshments so do please bring your own water, especially in hot weather.
- Our toilet will be available for clients, hand sanitizer and cleaning spray will be provided and we ask that you make it ready for the next client.
- All treatments must include a hair wash.
- We are not able to provide magazines.
- We cannot offer dry hair cuts.